Pure Poppet children’s play nail polish is all about adding some colour to your day, having heaps of fun and doing it safely. No need to worry about Poppet pinkies going into mouths as there are no nasty surprises in Pure Poppet polishes. They are made using a water based, non-toxic formula, especially developed for little fingers and toes.
Safe and free of harsh chemicals
Water based and non-toxic
Child friendly alternative to solvent based polishes
Low odour and easy to remove
Free of ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetone, and heavy metals
No solvents, formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Phthalates or FD&C Colours